- Which tariff plan is the best on MTN?
- How do I transfer Vodacom airtime to another network?
- How do I transfer airtime from MTN to Etisalat?
- How can I transfer airtime?
- How can I transfer airtime from MTN to another network?
- Can I transfer data from MTN to MTN?
- How do I transfer data on MTN 2020?
- How do I know my MTN transfer pin?
- What is the code to share data on MTN?
- How do you send data to someone?
- Can you transfer credit from one SIM to another?
- Can you transfer airtime to your bank account?
- How do you transfer data from MTN to Vodacom?
- Is it possible to transfer data on Vodacom?
Which tariff plan is the best on MTN?
Best mtn tariff plans for callsMTN XtraSpecial.
MTN TruTalk+ …
MTN Supersaver Plus.
If you need to find a tariff plan that doubles your airtime upon recharge, then you just need to get MTN AWUF4U.
XtraValue bundles provide you with a great range of various options from N300 to N20,000.More items…•.
How do I transfer Vodacom airtime to another network?
To transfer airtime: Dial *135# and select ‘Airtime Transfer’. Dial 082 12000 and select ‘Airtime Transfer’.
How do I transfer airtime from MTN to Etisalat?
Select the option Balance transfer, enter the standard PIN 0000 and the amount. Also, you can change the PIN in the service menu. To perform Etisalat credit transfer via SMS, dial *223*PIN*Amount*RecipientNumber#. For example, to transfer N500 to 08090876422 with PIN 0921, dial *223*0921*500*08090876422#.
How can I transfer airtime?
You can transfer airtime through SMS by sending “Transfer, recipients number, airtime amount, transfer pin” to 777. You can also send credit through ussd code by dialing *600*recipients number*amount*transfer pin#.
How can I transfer airtime from MTN to another network?
MTN ShareSend an SMS with Transfer, Recipient’s Number, Amount and PIN to 777. For example, you can send an SMS with ‘Transfer 08031234567 1500 1234’ to 777.Upon sending this message, you will receive an SMS asking you to confirm that you want to make the transfer by sending an SMS with ‘YES’ to 777.
Can I transfer data from MTN to MTN?
MTN data transfer First, you must ensure that you have enough data on your SIM so as to transfer MTN data to another MTN SIM. If you do not have, you can buy data bundles by dialing *136*2*163#. Next, ensure that you activate the MTN data sharing service. To do this, simply dial *136*5#.
How do I transfer data on MTN 2020?
1. Dial *141*2*163# in order to buy a set of data. 2. Then, dial *141*5# if you would like to activate the MTN Data Share service….How to Share Data on MTN.Press 1 to transfer data to friends and Family.Press 2 to buy data for a Friend or Family member.Press 3 to request data from a Friend or Family.
How do I know my MTN transfer pin?
How do I Retrieve my Old MTN Transfer Pin? To retrieve your old MTN transfer pin just dial 180 (mtn customer care), tell them your name and reason for calling. They will ask you a few questions and give you directions on what to do, before 24 hours you’ll get your new mtn transfer pin or you follow the steps below.
What is the code to share data on MTN?
To set up MTN DataShare Dial *136*2*163# to buy a data bundle. Dial *136*5# to activate MTN DataShare. Select option 4: ‘Manage Data Bundles’ Select option 2: ‘DataShare’ (here you can link and delink numbers)
How do you send data to someone?
*147# USSD:Dial *147# from your phone.Select 3 “Send Data & Airtime”Select 1 “Send Data”Enter the phone number of the person you wish to send the data to OR selecr from your list of beneficiaries.Select the bundle you wish to send data from.Enter the amount of data you wish to send.More items…
Can you transfer credit from one SIM to another?
Transfer Your Credit With certain exceptions, it normally isn’t possible to transfer credit between mobile networks. … If you’re changing to another Pay As You Go account on the same network, you should contact your mobile network to ask them to transfer your credit to your new account.
Can you transfer airtime to your bank account?
Airtime flip is another fast-growing and reliable online platform that allows you to convert airtime to cash or transfer airtime to your bank account in Nigeria. This money mobile apps allows you to convert any network airtime to cash with just 19% charges most especially on MTN.
How do you transfer data from MTN to Vodacom?
How do I transfer a data bundle?Dial *135# and select ‘Buy bundles and services’.Select ‘Data bundles’.Select ‘For another number’.Enter recipient’s Vodacom number.Select the data bundle to transfer.
Is it possible to transfer data on Vodacom?
1. Bundle Transfer allows Vodacom customers to send SMS, MMS and Data Bundles to other Vodacom customers. 2. Bundle Transfer is a transfer of airtime from the transferring customer that is immediately converted into a bundle for the receiving customer.