- How do I unlink my email from YouTube?
- How do I remove my YouTube channel from Gmail?
- Should you use your real name on YouTube?
- Can I delete a YouTube account?
- How do I remove a username from Gmail?
- How can I separate my Gmail accounts?
- Can I unlink my YouTube and Google accounts?
- How do I move my YouTube account to another account?
- How do I transfer my YouTube subscribers to another account?
- How do I change my email name?
How do I unlink my email from YouTube?
Launch a Web browser and go to the YouTube website.
Enter the email address or username that is currently associated with your YouTube account.
Click on your username.
Click the “Overview” tab from the navigation pane on the left.
Enter the verification code and click the “Unlink My Accounts” button.More items….
How do I remove my YouTube channel from Gmail?
If you do not want to use your real name on YouTube, you must first unlink your YouTube channel from your Google+ Profile. Go to your YouTube account settings (www.youtube.com/account) and select the option to disconnect your channel from your Google+ profile.
Should you use your real name on YouTube?
Using your real name on YouTube can be helpful if you’re hoping to build an online profile. Even if it’s a company brand and not a personal brand you want to create, using your real name is one of the very first steps to having authority and credibility on the platform.
Can I delete a YouTube account?
Log in to your YouTube account. Click the Account link at the top of the page. In the Account section at the bottom of the page, click Delete Account. This takes you to the Delete Account page.
How do I remove a username from Gmail?
1. Go the main Gmail page, and log in to your account. Click on the drop-down arrow next to the profile picture, and select “Account.” Click “Edit” next to “Email Addresses,” and then click “Remove” to delete the alternate email address that you plan to use as the new primary username if necessary.
How can I separate my Gmail accounts?
Gmail Multiple InboxesNavigate to your Gmail settings. … In the top navigation that appears, click “Advanced.”Scroll down to “Multiple Inboxes,” and select “Enable.” … Create labels for each email type you’d like to bucket. … With your labels created, navigate back to “Settings.”More items…•
Can I unlink my YouTube and Google accounts?
2 Answers. However, if you signed up for YouTube after May, 2009, you can’t unlink them. According to Use your Google Account for Youtube, as of September 8, 2017, users need a Google Account to use Youtube.
How do I move my YouTube account to another account?
Move your channel to another account by following these steps:In the top right corner of youtube.com, click your profile picture.Click Switch account.Sign in to the account associated with the channel you want to move. … Go to your advanced account settings.More items…
How do I transfer my YouTube subscribers to another account?
To do this, you have to open the ‘Manage subscriptions’ page on YouTube and enter your old account credentials. After you’re logged in and the page opens, you’ll see a list of all your subscribed channels. This is where you scroll down to the bottom of the page till you get the option to ‘Export Subscriptions’.
How do I change my email name?
How to change your nameOn your computer, open Gmail.In the top right, click Settings. See all settings.Click the Accounts and Import or Accounts tab.Under “Send mail as,” click Edit info.Enter the name you want to show when you send messages.At the bottom, click Save changes.