- How much is a prepaid card at Walmart?
- Can I get a reloadable Visa card at Walmart?
- What prepaid cards have no fees?
- Can I take money off my debit card at Walmart?
- Can I withdraw money from my Greendot card at Walmart?
- Can I buy a debit card at a store?
- Can I get a debit card by myself?
- Is Walmart debit card good?
- Where can I purchase a Visa debit card?
- How much money can you put on a Walmart prepaid Visa card?
- What bank is Walmart exceed card?
- What is the best reloadable debit card at Walmart?
How much is a prepaid card at Walmart?
Walmart MoneyCard Fees Here are the most common fees for the Walmart MoneyCard: Issuance fee: $3.00.
Reload fee: $3.00 (free with direct deposit and Walmart Check Cashing, but check cashing fees may apply) Monthly maintenance fee: $3.00..
Can I get a reloadable Visa card at Walmart?
About the Walmart MoneyCard The Walmart MoneyCard is a reloadable prepaid debit card that you can use to make electronic purchases everywhere MasterCard or Visa debit cards are accepted.
What prepaid cards have no fees?
Best Prepaid Debit Cards with No Monthly FeesNetSpend® Visa® Prepaid Card. 4.3 /5.0 Stars. APPLY NOW » … Bluebird® by American Express. The Bluebird® by American Express is one of the few prepaid debit cards on the market that charges no monthly fees or transaction fees, making using the card simple.
Can I take money off my debit card at Walmart?
You may withdraw cash without a fee at Walmart MoneyCenters and Customer Service desks. This is our fee for a cash withdrawal via a teller at a participating bank.
Can I withdraw money from my Greendot card at Walmart?
Withdraw cash at thousands of free in-network ATMs nationwide. Deposit money for free at major retailers using the Green Dot app including CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens and Walmart. You can also make cash deposits at the register of 90,000 retailers nationwide for a small fee.
Can I buy a debit card at a store?
Purchase your prepaid debit card. These cards can be purchased at a store or online from major credit card websites. Stores such as CVS, Wal-Mart, and Walgreen’s have Visa and MasterCard prepaid debit card packages available for purchase. Such cards typically cost about $9.95.
Can I get a debit card by myself?
There is no legal maximum on the number of debit cards that can be issued on a single account. However, it is the account holder’s responsibility to ensure funds are available when the card is used. Debit cards can be missed for any account of the bank customer.
Is Walmart debit card good?
The Walmart MoneyCard is a good choice for frequent Walmart shoppers. The card has cash back rewards up to $75 each year. You can manage your funds and deposit cash on the go with the MoneyCard app.
Where can I purchase a Visa debit card?
2. Visa Gift Cards are Sold in Stores. Walk into any major grocery store, drug store or gas station and you will likely find a rack of gift cards. Among the cards for stores and restaurants, you’ll also see general purpose gift cards powered by major credit card companies.
How much money can you put on a Walmart prepaid Visa card?
Load/Reload Limitations. The maximum daily cash reload limit is $3,000, but maximum in-store reload limits also apply, and you may not load cash to your Card at any time the funds balance on your Card exceeds $3,000.
What bank is Walmart exceed card?
Money NetworkEXCEED Card – Walmart Pay Card by Money Network.
What is the best reloadable debit card at Walmart?
Walmart offers one of the best values in the prepaid card arena in the Walmart MoneyCard. It’s not the cheapest card, but its fees are low and the convenience of Walmart stores makes it easy to reload with cash. Walmart’s MoneyCard has a few varieties that offer other perks, for an additional fee.