- How can I talk to GTB customer service?
- How do I know if my GTB account is active?
- How can I activate GTB SMS alert?
- How do I email GTBank?
- What is the maximum amount in GTBank savings account?
- How do I contact GTB customer service?
- How can I borrow money from GTB?
- How can I update my GTB account?
- How do I change my GTBank email address?
- How do I reverse a GTB transaction?
- Where is GTBank head office?
How can I talk to GTB customer service?
You can now chat and bank with GTbank on Whatsapp….How to chat with GTBank on WhatsappSave the mobile number 09060001601 or 07016974994 as “GTBank” on their mobile phones.Open your WhatsApp mobile app and.Request for any banking service using the advised prompts..
How do I know if my GTB account is active?
If you haven’t activate mobile banking using ussd codes, CLICK HERE. To check your GTB account number using USSD code, popularly known as magic banking, all you need to do is dial *737*6*1#.
How can I activate GTB SMS alert?
▪ Insert card into ATM terminal.▪ Enter your “PIN” and press “Proceed”▪ Select “Perform other transaction”▪ Select “More services”▪ Select “Register for SMS alert”▪ Enter your desired “Mobile number” and press.
How do I email GTBank?
Guaranty Trust Bank on Twitter: “@lyt1ne Hi,please call GTConnect: 0700-482666328, 234-1-4480000, 08029002900, 08039003900 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org”
What is the maximum amount in GTBank savings account?
This level 1 account has a transaction limit of single deposit limit of N50,000 and cumulative balance of N300,000. Less is more with the GTCrea8 e-Savers account. As an account holder, you enjoy exclusive banking privileges, including: No transfer charges to any bank (737 & Mobile App)
How do I contact GTB customer service?
Call our Interactive Contact Center (GTConnect) on 01448000, 070 0482 6663 28, 080 2900 2900, 080 3900 3900, 737 to speak with a Customer Service representative. Visit any GTBank branch to speak directly to any of our Customer Service Representatives.
How can I borrow money from GTB?
How to ApplyYou can request for Quick Credit instantly by dialling *737*51*51#Quick Credit is also available on all GTBank online and mobile banking platforms (Internet Banking, GTWorld, GTBank Mobile App and Habari App)
How can I update my GTB account?
Kindly fill the form below to update your records with the Bank as an NRN customer.Account number. BVN.Surname. First name. … Mobile nos. Email. … ID number. Date issued. … US passport number / social security number.Occupation. Employer’s/School’s name.Mother’s maiden name. Name of first child. … Name of next of kin. Relationship.More items…
How do I change my GTBank email address?
Here are simple steps on how to update or change GTBank phone number and email address using the internet banking method;Step 1: Log in to your internet banking account on the GTBank official website.Step 2: Click on the menu icon.Step 3: Select “Self Service” option.Step 4: Tap on “Customer Information Update.”More items…
How do I reverse a GTB transaction?
– Provide the Call Center agent with details of the erroneous transfer (i.e. Bank name amount, account name/number, transaction date and time) The bank will contact the beneficiary’s bank to confirm the requirements necessary for reversal of the transaction and inform you of same.
Where is GTBank head office?
Victoria Island, Lagos, NigeriaGuaranty Trust Bank/Headquarters